Enter your details below and we will call you back as soon as possible:
We've added some new faces to our team!
We are delighted to welcome three new faces to our expanding team!
Over the last year, we have experienced an exceptional period of growth and to ensure that we capitalise and maintain this progress we have appointed Sarah Stainsby, Ian Hopkin and Richard Leckie to our team.
We would love for you to get to know the new recruits so here is some information about their job roles and some interesting facts about them:
As our contracts administrator, whose previous roles in admin will help her to support our contracts and admin teams, she will speak to most of our clients on a regular basis.
Here are some interesting facts about Sarah:
- If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be: Pizza!
- When I'm not at work, I'm most likely to be: Spending time with my four-year-old son, Max
- I love to: Go on holiday
- Interesting fact about me: I'm terrified of birds!
- Best thing about BCS is: Everyone who works here is so friendly and makes you feel very welcome
After working in the preservation industry for 39 years, our new Senior Surveyor Ian has in-depth knowledge of the industry. He has developed a vast number of good relationships with his clients and we are looking forward to helping him maintain them.
Want to know more about Ian? Read on...
- If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be: Chicken
- When I'm not at work, I'm most likely to be: With my wife and family
- I love to: Spend time with my wife and family, playing rugby and going to the gym
- Interesting fact about me: Hammond has been a middle name in our family since 1745!
- Best thing about BCS is: It’s a friendly company
Our new surveyor recently retired after 30 years in the preservation industry working with several national companies, however we convinced him to come out of retirement and join BCS.
Working part-time, he is a great support our surveying team! Here are some facts you might not know about Richard:
- If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be: I like my malt whisky but not in solid form
- When I'm not at work, I'm most likely to be: Socialising
- I love to: Enjoy life when I can
- Interesting fact about me: I've just retired, well so I thought!
- Best thing about BCS is: The people and general ambiance of the team
We are thrilled to have appointed Sarah, Ian and Richard, the team is looking forward to seeing how they will help BCS to develop further.
This year is set to be a busy year for us and looking forward, we plan on recruiting several technicians to help with the increasing workload. Watch this space!